💗Important reminders for y'all💗
1. You did NOT choose your theme! Nor did you choose to have ocd. So show yourself compassion:)
2. These thoughts are not your fault!
3. Thoughts are not based in reality or are facts.
4. One person's experience is personal to themselves and you don't have to search to see if you relate.
5. Stress, vulnerability, change, poor sleep/diet/water intake/exercise affect the ocd brain, so make sure you're getting enough nutrition, sleep, and being extra mindful when stressed out. 💛
6. If you feel an intense urge to do something (a compulsion), that is most likely your ocd telling you to do it, not you!
7. The more you fear, the stronger the hold ocd has on you.
8. You are not being forced into doing anything, you are in control
9. You are not alone! You are loved, and you are amazing amazing human who is so deserving of everything that they want ❤❤❤