1) Strive for long-term freedom from OCD by teaching your mind not to take it self so seriously
2) OCD is the fear net work of the brain sending a signal that something is wrong and something needs to be done about it !!
3) OCD only reports and feared consequences that are important to a person
4) OCD may inject into your awareness with a thought oh no or what if !!
5) if OCD taunts you with images or thoughts then it must be really important to you
6) what keeps our city alive and well it’s not the experience or the intrusive thought but actually one’s reaction to them
7) The human mind is consistently spinning around trying to find interesting problems to solve.
8)OCD loves taking anything that is reassuring and turning it into a compulsion
9) talking about your OCD problems get it out in the open because you will start to hear your OCD as blah blah blah maybe even laughable your brain will be one step closer to understanding that thoughts are spam mail and nothing more
10) learn how to recognize spam from urgent mail
11) don’t allow yourself to start exploring the idea or contact of your thought don’t try to come up with a plan or solve any problem that appears to be created by your thoughts when you do this you are trying to figure out the answer to a problem that has no answer furthermore it is not a problem
12) remember that anxiety will be working hard to trick you into believing that your thoughts really to represent all the upsetting myths that we’re debunked remember that acceptance is the opposite of fighting with the feeling or fleeing from the thought and it is part of the paradoxical nature is anxiety that accepting the feeling and the thought is the most effective way to get rid of them Remember thoughts are just thoughts and only thoughts
Anxiety tries to convince you that intrusive thoughts have a special meaning . Beating anxious thinking is refusing to be taken in by this misleading message